Sunday, January 1, 2012

Moving Forward

After giving it lots of thought, I decided to start a new blog. My other one didn't really apply anymore since we now have a home and our journey is not beginning, but continuing.  It's really hard trying to pick a title for a blog!  I finally chose F.R.O.G (Fully Relying On God) because that is exactly how I live my life.

My favorite passage of scripture is
Matthew 6:25-26 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?  Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they."

Faith is my number one spiritual gift. I praise God for this gift because I am able to get through the highs and lows, trials and triumphs of life knowing that God is in complete control and I can look to Him to guide my path - therein Fully Relying On God is a perfect title for this next chapter of life.  Hope you'll stick with me and feel free to leave comments - I'll always respond!

No comments:

Post a Comment