Sunday, January 1, 2012

PIC A Day - Day 1

A friend on Facebook posted that she was going to chronicle her life this year in photos...I like that! Instead of doing it on Facebook, I am going to post my pics here.  I'm not the best at updating daily, so I may do 3-4 pics/week instead.

My first pic is our youngest lab, Raven. She is a spoiled, jealous brat...literally! Very, very smart but she annoys me easily. I have a 12 yr old lab that is MY baby and Raven is so jealous of Jet. She takes whatever he has and constantly dashes in and out around him...knocking him off his feet. My poor old man just tolerates her craziness like she's a pesky baby. :-)
We purchased this bed for our old man, Jet but Raven can't stand not laying on it. She is allowed to lay on any bed in the house or several other pet mats, but she wants THIS one - because it is Jet's.

No comments:

Post a Comment