Sunday, January 8, 2012

Why do people care?

Okay seriously...why do people feel the need to stick their nose in other's business??  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the block feature on Facebook! My husband doesn't like Facebook. He thinks it is evil...lol, a little extreme but that's what he thinks.  I, on the other hand, absolutely love Facebook.  Most of our kids live out of town - it's a way to stay connected.  Yes I am a Facebook stalker - I love looking at my friends' photos and how their kids are doing, etc. I don't comment too often but hit the "like" button a lot!

Enough of that and back to the point of this post - since my husband hates Facebook so much I HATE when somebody says to him "why did your wife say this"  or "why did she write that" because he goes into a tirade about how much he hates Facebook and he doesn't know what I put on there and what I don't put on there...blah blah blah.  Get where I'm going with this?!

The latest thing is I offered to help somebody with something and another somebody didn't think it was my place to offer to help and mentioned it to my husband.  Really?! Are you kidding me?! I offered a helping hand!!  Guess what "friend"?  You don't have to worry about reading any of my posts anymore....to the block list baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment